StudyMRCOG (Medical Consultancy (P) Limited, A Medical Educational training platform/company) is committed to ensure compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and cyber laws. By means of this policy we shall inform you, the data subject about, how and why we collect data from different sources, which are used for study purposes only and is sole property of the company which no one owns the right to duplicate the content by any means. This policy shall explain and details you about the company’s data protection and content management policies such as how the access given to company’s various training/library platform to be used and managed, data’s which are allowed to modify or comment etc. StudyMRCOG owns dedicated website, course library and free library which can be used and accessed with specific controls and company’s consent.
All the study materials furnished in the course library were prepared, reviewed and uploaded by StudyMRCOG Mentors panel and management team. These materials copyright © is reserved under the name of the company as per Govt of India company Registration Act. (Refer the below points for more details)
- Students (within the organization) shall not be entitled to share/circulate, translate, modify or duplicate (by all means) any information’s/Study materials without a written consent from the company Directors.
* Duplication of data shall include but not limited to taking photos using other devices, recording sessions by all means, taking screenshots using any applications or hardware etc.
- All the documents furnished shall be used only for study purposes and is not authorized for any other discreet/trading activities.
- Students are not entitled to extract data from external sources and post in any of the Company’s learning platforms (includes websites, course library, social medias and private study group)
- All the personal data were collected and fairly from the students, shall be processed in a legal manner, in line with company data protection procedure.
- Students must immediately report any actual or suspected breaches of this policy to the respective mentors or company management.
- Students provided with user/admin access credentials are not allowed to share/publicize that confidential information to anyone without the written consent from company directors.
- As per this policy, company owns the right to monitor all the activities based on StudyMRCOG platforms (website, Course library & Free library) created and owned by StudyMRCOG.
- Failure to observe the data protection principles within this policy may result in student end up in legal disciplinary action, gross misconduct and permanently revoking access where there are significant or deliberate breaches of this policy.