0 of 25 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. All of below increases risk of developing OHSS except
2. Mrs. Sara , 29 year old Is a known case of pcos., presenting with abdominal pain nausea and vomiting .SHE has taken HCG For ovulation trigger .
USg : minimal ascites , Rest of the investigations are normal
With image of ovary being enclosed.
What is the severity of OHSS forher
3. Mrs. Sara , 29 year old Is a known case of pcos., presenting with abdominal discomfort & nausea SHE has taken HCG For ovulation trigger .
On usg her ovaries measure 6cm .you have diagnosed her to have OHSS,
She is asking you Hw long she would take to recover ?
4. Mr&Mrs. X, have been investigated for infertility. They have been evaluated and case of unknown infertility. This is second IVF cycle failure.What is the most common cause of implantation failure in couples like this undergoing IVF?
5. Mrs. Sweetie, 30 years oldpresents with severe abdominal pain and distension. She has taken treatment for Infertility, with ovulation induction and Ovum pick up done 2 days back. On examination -ascites present. Ultrasound shows -ovarian size of 12 cm2, she develops oliguria after admission, despite fluid replacement. What is next appropriate management?
6. What is risk ofmajor congenital anomalies with IVF compared with natural conception?
7. Which of the following is not associated with reduced fertility potential in women?
8. 35 year old referred by the GP for evaluation of fertility problems. She has delivered male baby 5 years back spina bifida occulta but now has been trying for another pregnancy for the past 2 years. She is being evaluated and is prescribed folic acid. What is the dose of the folic acid?
9. 34 year old women has presented to the clinic with inability to conceive for the past 3 years. She has irregular cycles. She is otherwise healthy and has no other problems.
The best test to detect ovulation is
10. 35 years old woman presented to her GP with inability to conceive for the past 4 years. She has been having regular cycles of 42days since menarche. The test of ovulation being S. Progesterone is done on which day of her cycle to assess ovulation?
11. Which of the following semen parameter given is abnormal?
12. A semen sample is said to be normal if
13. Mrs. Blenda, 29 years old is undergoing fertility treatment. She has trying to conceive for the past 2 years. On investigations, she was found to have bilateral tubal block. She was advised to undergo IVF. She would be deemed as high responder if :
14. 32 years old male, being investigated for primary infertility is a chemical engineer and is found to have severe oligoasthenoteratospermia. What is the time at which the semen analysis would be repeated?
15. 29 years old male was referred by the GP with semen analysis showing azoospermia. In what time frame would you like to repeat the semen analysis?
16. A couple was being investigated for Primary infertility. While evaluating the couple simultaneously, the male was found to have count of 10million/ml. The other parameters were found to be normal. What is the recommended time to repeat the semen analysis?
17. A couple presented to the infertility clinic with primary infertility. They are otherwise fit and healthy, with a no other medical problems. They both are non-smokers and non-alcoholic. On investigations, they were found to have unexplained infertility. The treatment that is recommended as per NICE guideline is
18. The incidence of Mild to moderate OHSS during an IVF cycle is
19. First line treatment for anovulatory PCOS
20. 32 year old women being evaluated for primary infertility is diagnosed to hae PCOS.Clinically she has acanthosis nigricans,very irregular periods and her serum progesterone was 3 ng/ml.her BMI is 39.She wishes to concieve as early as possible.The best management option is
21. 32 year old woman with lean PCOS underwent ovarian stimulation with antagonist protocol. hCG trigger was given and the oocyte retrieval done yielded 21 oocytes. The embryo transfer was deferred and on the 4th day after the oocyte retrieval, she presented with abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and ultrasound done revealed an enlarged ovaries of about 10 cms and a minimal ascites. What is the diagnsosis
22. A woman has underwent IVF with agonist protocol and 18 oocytes were retrieved. she has had an embryo transfer and on the 10th day after the transfer the woman developed abdominal pain, Ascites and nausea and vomiting. The most probable diagnosis is
23. The electrolyte imbalance in severe OHSS is
24. A couple with Primary infertility of 18 months on evaluation found to have no obvious reasons for infertility. The most appropriate management is
25. A couple with primary infertility of 3 years. She has a BMI of 30 kg/m2 and was found to have PCOS. She was found to have anovulation with increasing doses of Clomiphene citrate. The next most appropriate management is
You cannot copy content of this page