0 of 25 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. what is average conception rate for midcycle UPSI?
2. Which is the only frameless IUD currently licensed for use in UK?
3. Which of the following condition is a contraindication to use of POPs as a contraceptive method ?
4. A 21 year old girl with regular cycles comes to you for Emergency contraception.She had UPSI on D16 of a regular 28 day cycle.Upto what day of the cycle can IUD be inserted to provide post coital contraception?
5. Long acting reversible contraceptives are those which are administered
6. Mrs Jane 25 yrsold,has come to discuss about LARC. She wants to know how long would return to fertility be delayed after discontinuation of DMPA?
7. Postpartum intrauterine contraception is the term used to describe initiation of intrauterine method either at birth or shortly afterwards. If an IUCD is to be placed in the immediate postpartum period, it will be placed
8. All of the following are criteria to be met for Lactational amenorrhea method of contraception except
9. Mrs XYZ presents to A&E with h/o UPSI with her husband yesterday night at 10 pm. She is a known epileptic on Carbamazepine 400 mg daily. On enquiry her periods are regular,28 day cycle & yesterday was the 16th day of the cycle. What would be the most appropriate contraceptive you would offer?
10. Sara,35 yrs old, has delivered a baby girl by LSCS a week ago,she lost her husband during the pregnancy, has entered into a new relationship.She is not breastfeeding the baby. She has Protein C deficiency, but no history of Venous thromboembolism .
She is keen to start contraception as soon as possible.
11. Following evacuation of a molar pregnancy which method of contraception is contraindicated until Beta Hcg levels come down to normal?
12. Mrs Z has a 15 year old daughter with Downs syndrome. She is unable to cope with her periods.Her mother requests combined transdermal patches.How will you prescribe this to achieve the same effect as continuous oral contraceptive pill?
13. Primi delivered 7 months ago. Not in a stable relationship at present,comes for EC following UPSI 4 days ago. She is on D18 of her cycle & has taken UPA 10 days ago. What method of EC is best suited for her now?
14. A 30 year P3 comes to you for contraceptive advise. She was on combined oral pill but developed migraine with aura. She is looking for a contraceptive method which would last for 3 yrs.
15. Mrs Smith has undergone surgical evacuation of uterus 2 days ago for missed miscarriage. Regarding contraception which of the following is true?
16. Effectiveness of which drug is reduced in women with BMI>26?
17. Clara,20 yrs old comes to A&E.She has had UPSI previous night. She is on D13 of a regular 28 day cycle.She has previously taken EC in this cycle,4 days ago,which was LNG-EC.What is the oral EC you can offer her now?
18. Which is the only method of EC,effective after ovulation has occurred?
19. Which is true regarding Ulipristal ( UPA – EC)o?
20. With regards to CHC all are true except
21. Mrs A is 30 yrs old & a known case of primary pulmonary hypertension.She is on various drugs one of which is Bosentan. She has come to you for reliable contraception. What would be the best option for her?
22. Which is the most effective of the LARCs?
23. By how many months post procedure should the vasectomy be considered a failure if motile sperms are still observed in a fresh semen sample?
24. What is the background rate of VTE in women of reproductive age who do not use oral contraceptives ?
25. Primary mode of action of the progestogen -only injectable method of contraception is
You cannot copy content of this page