0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
D. Mycophenolate mofetil
For each description below, choose the single most appropriate answer from the above list of options. Each option may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
1. Drugs for IBD that have been shown to reversibly reduce male fertility are:
2. Drugs used in IBD that can have a negative effect on folate levels are:
A. Tenofovir+ Emitricitabine
B. Abacavir+ Lamivudine
C. Iv ziduvudine
D. Booster of Protease inhibitor efavirenz/atazanavir
E. Tenofovir+ Emitricitabine+ atazanavir
F. Abacavir+ Lamivudine+ efavirenz
G. Raltegrarir only
H. Ziduvudine + diadanosine
I. Ziduvudine + lamivudine + diadanosine
J. Tenofovir+ Emitricitabine+ atazanavir+ Raltegrarir
K. Ziduvudine + diadanosine+ efavirenz
L. Nevirapine stat
M. Ziduvudine + lamivudine + raltegrarir
Which of the above is the best treatment option for the scenarios given below?
Each option may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
3. A woman who is 14 weeks pregnant has screened positive for HIV infection. Her HIV viral load is > 35,000HIV RNA copies/ml. She had recently entered into a new relationship with a 26-year-old work colleague, who is married with three young children. She agrees to start combined antiretroviral therapy (cART).
4. A woman who is 28 weeks pregnant has screened positive to HIV infection. During counselling, you felt it was important to explain the declining rate of mother-to-child transmission (MTCT) because of interventions. She was started on CART. Her HIV viral load is > 1,00,000 HIV RNA copies/ml.
5. A full-term primigravida pregnant woman presented in established labour at 6-cm dilatation. Her previous screening showed she is HIV screen positive but did not have any treatment. What is your immediate management?
You cannot copy content of this page