0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You are called to the accident and emergency department to attend to a woman who is 28 weeks pregnant and has just had a cardiac arrest. She requires a perimortem Caesarean section. What is the most essential piece of equipment to start this surgery?
2. You are giving lecture to student midwives on the topic of maternal mortality. What is your explanation for the most likely cause of maternal deaths secondary to anaesthesia?
3. Which obstetric intervention is most strongly associated with amniotic fluid embolism?
4. In the 2015-17 report, case notes were available for in-depth review of the care offered in 133 women with breast cancer. What is the percentage of women who died in whom improvements to care may have made a difference to the outcome?
5. What is the most common respiratory cause of maternal death in the UK in the three MBRRACE-UK reports?
You cannot copy content of this page