0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Ms. X, a 32-year-old woman is in labour in her second pregnancy. Her previous delivery was by caesarean section. What is the most consistent indicator of uterine rupture for this woman?
2. Mrs. X is 30 years old at 36 weeks pregnancy in her third pregnancy. Her first pregnancy was low risk normal delivery with midwife, second pregnancy was emergency cesarean section for fetal distress. Now opted for VBAC, what is the success rate VBAC for her ?
3. Patient present in labour nulliparous, was low risk following with consultant, serial scan baby in 70th centile.How to follow her in labour:
4. The most common side effect of excessive use of oxytocin is
5. You are asked to repair a vaginal tear following a normal delivery. The mother’s weight is 50 kg. She is otherwise well with no allergies. What is the maximum dose of lidocaine 1% without epinephrine that you can use for perineal infiltration?
You cannot copy content of this page