0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Mrs. Adams, 56years old lady presented with hirsutism and features of virilisation. Her testosterone levels are 8.7 n mol/L with normal DHEAS and normal urinary 17- keto steroids. The probable reason for her hirsutism is
2. Which selective estrogen receptor modulators is effective and licensed for use in vulvovaginal atrophy ?
3. A 55 years old woman has presented with hot flushes. She has been treated for breast cancer and on tamoxifen,she is looking for non-hormonal alternative treatment,which one of the following drugs she can take
4. Mrs. Georgia Adams, is primigravida who is now 39weeks 4days low risk pregnancy. She is requesting for induction of labour as her husband is posted abroad; he is in the armed forces. He has to leave in 10 days. What would you advise her?
5. What’s the best time to do post-vasectomy semen analysis?
You cannot copy content of this page