0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Mrs. Tina at 9 weeks gestation has been diagnosed with missed miscarriage she is here for Manual vaccum aspiration as outpatient procedure . While consenting she asks you what’s the possibility of her requiring additional treatment ?
2. In Uk , how many women in Uk offered choice of invasive prenatal diagnostic tests ?
3. Mrs.Babitha, A 45-year-old women gravid 1 para 0 is referred to antenatal clinic for booking. She is here for dating scan. She is now 11 weeks’ pregnant and her booking bloods reveal normal haematological and biochemical tests. However, her downs screening test reveals
NT is 3.8mm
low levels of PAPPA
high levels of ß-hCG .
She is counselled for Chorionic Villus sampling .
She asks about chances of severe sepsis ?
4. Mrs.Babitha, A 45-year-old women gravid 1 para 0 is referred to antenatal clinic for booking. She misses her dating scan. She is now 16 weeks’ pregnant and her booking bloods reveal normal haematological and biochemical tests. However, she is offered quadruple test .whatos the detection rate and false positive rate of this test ?
5. Julie, 26 year old has been treated for Cesarean scar pregnancy in her pregnancy has been treated by current age with uterine artery embolisation . At the time of discharge she is asking about possibility of Cesarean scar pregnancy recurring again .
You cannot copy content of this page