0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Ms. XY, A primigravida at 40 weeks of gestation was induced labour in view of GDM during pregnancy. She had progressed well. After the delivery of the head, there is a delay in the delivery of the shoulders. Following the diagnosis of Shoulder dystocia, first line manoeuvres were performed and failed. For performing the second line manoeuvres, you have now decided to give an episiotomy following the assessment. Which of the structure is divided while performing a mediolateral episiotomy?
2. The causes of SUI can be due to all the following except:
3. The most common symptom of presentation in a women with vault prolapse is
4. 60 year old multiparous woman presented with urinary frequency, dysuria and vaginal dryness. She was prescribed topical estrogen for the relief of symptoms. The estrogen provide relief from the urinary symptoms by
5. For a long-term use of an indwelling urethral catheter, the choice of material used should be
You cannot copy content of this page