0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
A. Low dose Aspirin
B. Serial Cervical length ultrasound scan
E. Low molecular weight Heparin
G. Hysteroscopic resection
H. Intravenous immunoglobulin
I. Cervical cerclage
K. Progesterone pessary
L. Low dose Aspirin & LMW Heparin
M. Weight reduction
Choose the single most appropriate management plan for the following statements:
Each option may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
1. A 28 year old lady presents at 10 weeks gestation with vaginal spotting. She gives history of one first trimester pregnancy loss and one second trimester pregnancy loss at 18 weeks suspected to be due to cervical weakness. Investigations were normal.
Lead in: For each of the questions below, choose the most appropriate answer from the list of options above. Each option may be used once, more than once or not at all.
C. Less than 1:100
H. Reduces incidence of bowel and vascular trauma only
I. Reduces incidence of vascular trauma only
J. Reduces incidence of bowel trauma only
L. A person in family
M. A person in village
N. A person in small town
O. A person in large town
2. Need for emergency hysterectomy during a routine caesarean section
3. Risk of developing blood clots following caesarean section
4. Hernia at entry site during a diagnostic laparoscopy.
5. Risk of bowel adhesion following a previous Pfannenstein incision.
You cannot copy content of this page