0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following describes the normal sequence of changes during puberty in females?
2. Which of the following is released from the Graafian follicle during ovulation?
3. The hormones produced by the corpus luteumare?
4. A 28 years old primiparous woman attends antenatal clinic for a routine check at 28 weeks’ gestation. Her urine dipstick shows glucose 2+.Which of the following sequence of events occur with glucose in the kidney?
5. Which of the following is the normal change in pregnancy in respiratory system ?
6. You see a woman in postnatal ward 2 days after an emergency caesarean section . She complains of pain in calf . You examined and find a tender swelling of calf. Her vitals are stable. Her BMI is 38. You want to rule out a deep vein thrombosis.Which of the following clotting factors are increased in normal pregnancy?
7. Which of the following patent structure in fetus can be closed therapeutically by administration of prostaglandins antagonists ?
8. Which of the following hormone stimulates the’let-down’ reflex during lactation?
9. A 30-year-old woman being treated for primary infertility, undergoing follicle monitoring. What is the approximate size of the dominant ovarian follicle at the time of ovulation?
10. Which of the following is a cause of leftwardshift of oxygen dissociation curve ?
11. Which of the following is true about the smooth muscle cells?
12. Which of the following is not a cause of metabolic acidosis?
13. Which of the following is not true regarding the normal fertilization of the human ovum?
14. Cell involved in nerve regeneration is :
15. All of the following are excitatory neurotransmittersexcept?
16. Which of the following is the neurotransmitter of post ganglionic sympathetic fibre?
17. Oxyhaemoglobin dissociation curve shifts to the left in which of the followingconditions?
18. When we inspire , the oxygen from inspired air binds to the haemoglobin by displacing carbon dioxide from Haemoglobin . Which of the following terms best describes this phenomenon?
19. A 62 years old woman comes to you in post menopausal clinic with complaints of severe backache and pain in both legs . You explain her that this can be because calcium deficiency . Which of the following is correct regarding Calcium Haemostasis?
20. A 28 year primigravida comes for the booking visit . She tells that she is having nore of gastritis and heartburn these days . Which of the following is the reason for increased acid reflux in pregnancy?
You cannot copy content of this page