0 of 50 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 50 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The type of cells lining the labia majora are
2. 40 years old lady with h/o endometriosis, not relieved by pharmacological methods. She underwent Total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy. The histopathological report showed a carcinoma of the ovary. Which type of carcinoma is most commonly associated with endometriosis?
3. 40 year old woman comes to the physician for evaluation of a 4 year h/o infertility, severe dysmenorrhea & dyspareunia. On pelvic exam an adnexal mass is felt & nodules are palpated along the uterosacral ligaments. Which of the following is the most likely diagnosis?
4. A 25 year old woman had silicon implants in her breast.after a few days she came back with fever, pain & signs of inflammation in the breast, Which cells are involved in the process?
5. HPV is a well known cause of cancer cevix.HPV16 & HPV 18 are responsible for what % of cervical cancer?
6. Choricarcinoma spreads most commonly by which route?
7. A 21 years old woman presents with right iliac fossa pain & tenderness & vomitting. She has h/o chlamydial infection which was treated. Usg shows a tubular echogenic mass superior to right ovary. Both ovaries look normal. what is the probable diagnosis?
8. A 49 year old perimenopausal lady underwent endometrial biopsy for heavy menstrual bleeding. The histopath report said the endometrium was very thin, with only a few residual glands, surrounded by fibrotic stroma. what type of endometrium is this?
9. A 25 year old primigravida with 20 weeks pregnancy,c/o thick white curdy vaginal discharge.what is the organism most likely to be involved?
10. A 55 year old postmenopausal woman underwent total abdominal hysterctomy. On histopathological examination of the ovary, it showed presence of Call Exner bodies, which are seen in
11. A 18 year old under went suction evacuation for complete molar pregnancy. What would be the karyotype in this pregnancy?
12. All of the following are germ cell tumours, except
13. Inflammation releases all these factors except
14. A 30 years old multiparous woman presented to A & E with pain in abdomen.on investigation she was found to have a twisted ovarian cyst .what is the most likely ovarian cyst you would find?
15. Uterine fibroids undergo various types of degenerative changes.which is the most common type of degeneration seen in women with fibroids who are not pregnant?
16. Which of the following is a submucous fibroid?
17. A 60 years old, postmenopausal woman was diagnosed with vulval carcinoma. she underwent WLE. The histopath examination showed Keratin Pearls present. Which type of tumour is associated with keratin pearls?
18. What would be the most common karyotype in a partial mole?
19. A 50 year old perimenopausal woman with heavy menstrual bleeding underwent a Total abdominal hysterectomy with BSO. The histopath showed a solid ovarian tumour with endometrium being proliferative, What would the ovarian tumour most likely be?
20. A 18 year old girl who was sexually active complained of greenish vaginal discharge. On examination there was a frothy discharge & the cervix appeared erythematous. What is the organism most likely involved?
21. A 40 years old woman underwent hysterectomy for heavy menstrual bleeding not responding to medical line of treatment. On histology the findings were-grossly the uterus was symmetrically enlarged. The stroma & endometrial glands were seen protruding in the endometrial cavity. What is the cause?
22. A 65 year old nulliparous woman presents with vaginal spotting.she has been postmenopausal for 15 years & is not on any HRT. An ultrasound shows a mass in the uterine fundus. A hysterectomy is performed & pathologic examination of the specimen reveals heterologous components of a malignant tumour of the endometrial glands & metaplastic cartilage. Which of the following is the most likely diagnosis?
23. A postmenopausal woman has bilateral multilocular ovarian cysts, the largest of which measures 5cm. There is ascites, endometrial thickness measures 3mm. Her CA-125 is 50.calculate her risk of malignancy index.
24. Acute tubular necrosis of kidney is what type of necrosis?
25. What is the most likely histological subtype of ovarian cancer associated with endometriosis?
26. Which is the most common commensal found in the vaginal flora?
27. The probability of sarcomatous change occurring in a fibroid is
28. The most common site for endometriosis is
29. The most common site for tubal ectopic gestation is
30. A 42 years old woman who has completed her family came to the opd with complaints of heavy menstrual bleeding. she desires an endometrial ablation to stop the bleeding as medical line of mgt has not relieved her symptoms.which layer of the endometrium is ablated to stop the bleeding?
31. The epithelial lining of the cervix exterior to the transformation zone is of the following type
32. What is the commonest histological type of vulval cancer?
33. What is the most common congenital solid tumour of the newborn?
34. Which ovarian tumour is most commonly associated with Meigs syndrome?
35. The type of endometrium seen on histological exam soon after ovulation is
36. A 49 year old lady asks about the risks & benefits of hormone replacement therapy to control the effects of menopause. The use of HRT will decrease the risk of which cancer?
37. A neoplasm of the female genital tract occurring in an 18 year old girl whose mother was treated with DES during pregnancy is likely to be a
38. Which of the following clotting factors remain unchanged in pregnancy?
39. A 46 year old woman who has chronic pelvic discomfort undergoes a CT scan which shows multiple circumscribed masses in the myometrium. Hysterectomy is performed & histological examination shows spindle shaped cells in whorled bundles & mitotic figures are scarce. The most likely diagnosis is?
40. The non pregnant uterus of a 20 year old female measured 7x4x3 cm. She became pregnant & just before delivery of a term infant, the uterus measured 35x18x13 cm.which of the following cellular process was the major reason for the increase in the size of the uterus?
41. An 18 year old girl with complete hydatidform mole is found to have bilateral ovarian cysts, along with an enlarged uterus at 12 weeks gestational age. The β-HCG level is 300,000mIU/ml.what is the most likely type of these ovarian cysts?
42. Which of the following conditions is most related to endometrial carcinoma?
43. The chance of malignant transformation occurring in premenopausal benign ovarian cysts is
44. A 40 year old woman had intermenstrual & heavy menstrual bleeding for the past 4 mths.she has a history of removal of cervical polyp 2 years ago. Her PAP smears are normal.on examination, there are no remarkable findings. A pelvic scan reveals endometrial thickness of 20 mm & a round hyperechoic mass in the endometrial cavity measuring 11×9 mm.what is the most likely diagnosis?
45. A 62 year old postmenopausal woman has intense vulval itching.she is a known case of Lichen planus of the vulva. what type of vulval carcinoma is linked to Lichen Planus?
46. The more common HPV associated with anogenital warts
47. Schiller Duval bodies are found in which tumour on histopathological examination?
48. The most common tumour seen in fallopian tubes is
49. Warfarin is a drug used for its anticoagulant properties. In the coagulation cascade where is the action of Warfarin seen?
50. A 55 year old lady presents to the clinic with vulval itch & discolouration of the skin. Examination reveals pale white discoloured areas on the vulva. A biopsy shows epidermal atrophy with subepidermal hyalinisation & deeper inflammatory infiltrate.what is this characteristic of?
You cannot copy content of this page