0 of 14 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Image shows measurement of NT .
Which of the following measurements shows an increased risk of fetal chromosomal anomalies.?
2. 22 year old Rachel has come for booking visit. Her ultrasound at 10 wks showed herniation of gut with umbilical cord on top of sac. What is the probable Diagnosis?
3. Identify this anomaly in image?
4. Identify this labelled structure in the fetus in Ultrasound image?
5. The labelled images in following ultrasound image of fetus in respective order A,B,C,D are
6. The optimal time recommended by FASP and NICE to offer the second-trimester scan is between
7. Ms.Tina, 22 year old has presented at 26 weeks for late anomaly scan, Image is enclosed
What’s the Renal pelvis measurement indicating a baby having serious Renal pathology?
8. The anomaly shown is most commonly seen in
9. Mrs, Adams. 45-year-old women primigravida late booker at 16 weeks pregnant her quadruple test reveals low levels of AFP (α-fetoprotein) and
oestriol and high levels of ß-hCG and inhibin A. Karyotyping report following
amniocentesis is reported as 47XX,+21.
The associated risks to the foetus include all except which one of the
10. Mrs. Rosy ,A 42 yea old woman gravid 1 para 0 is referred to the antenatal clinic for booking. Her dating scan at 13 weeks shows increased nuchal thickness.
Chorionic villus sampling (CVS) results show trisomy 21.
Which one of the following is not associated with Down syndrome?
11. In this image which could induce blood flow towards the probe ?
12. What is the frequency of the probe in the image?
13. Which of the following statements is true?
14. Detection rate of this anomaly is
You cannot copy content of this page