0 of 11 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following is not associated with reduced fertility potential in women?
2. 35 year old referred by the GP for evaluation of fertility problems. She has delivered male baby 5 years back spina bifida occulta but now has been trying for another pregnancy for the past 2 years. She is being evaluated and is prescribed folic acid. What is the dose of the folic acid?
3A. 34 year old women has presented to the clinic with inability to conceive for the past 3 years. She has irregular cycles. She is otherwise healthy and has no other problems. The best test to detect ovulation is
3B. The harmone testing that should be offered to her would be
4. 35 years old woman presented to her GP with inability to conceive for the past 4 years. She has been having regular cycles of 42days since menarche. The test of ovulation being S. Progesterone is done on which day of her cycle to assess ovulation?
5. Which of the following semen parameter given is abnormal?
6. A semen sample is said to be normal if
7. Mrs. Blenda, 29 years old is undergoing fertility treatment. She has trying to conceive for the past 2 years. On investigations, she was found to have bilateral tubal block. She was advised to undergo IVF. She would be deemed as high responder if :
8. 32 years old male, being investigated for primary infertility is a chemical engineer and is found to have severe oligoasthenoteratospermia. What is the time at which the semen analysis would be repeated?
9. 29 years old male was referred by the GP with semen analysis showing azoospermia. In what time frame would you like to repeat the semen analysis?
10. A couple was being investigated for Primary infertility. While evaluating the couple simultaneously, the male was found to have count of 10million/ml. The other parameters were found to be normal. What is the recommended time to repeat the semen analysis?
You cannot copy content of this page