0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which method is not used to assess the existing knowledge of a group?
2. Which among the following can also be a summative WPBA according to new WPBA categorization
3. The medicine professor sends some concept videos and material on thyroid gland metabolism to all his students on emails. 2 days later, he makes the students into small groups and gives some case scenarios to them, asks them to interpret, analyze and come to conclusions there are postgraduates to help each group next day an objective test was given as MCQ on the same topic.
4. The gynecologist demonstrates the skill of pap smear obtaining in OPD without talking in real time. Next he repeats the process describing all steps. Next he repeats the steps and trainee will describe the steps. Lastly the trainees do and describe the steps all by his own. Which is true about this T-L method?
5. which is not a TL method of teaching clinical reasoning
You cannot copy content of this page