0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A 32 yrs old woman is seen for Pre conceptional counselling . She has a history of breast cancer and has just completed a course of tamoxifen. How long should she wait before she can try to concieve?
2. A 30-year-old nulliparous woman was treated for an early stage breast cancer 2 years ago and is currently taking tamoxifen. She wishes to conceive and attends clinic for your advice.
Which one of the statements is most appropriate?
3. A 28-year-old nulliparous woman was diagnosed with an early stage breast cancer at 12 weeks of pregnancy.Her case was reviewed by the multidisciplinary team. What is likely to be their recommendation?
4. A 35-year-old woman attends the preconception clinic for counselling after the treat- ment for breast cancer. She is planning a pregnancy.How long after completion of the treatment, should she wait before attempting to conceive?
5. A 38-year-old woman has just delivered after completion of both surgical and adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer during the current pregnancy. She is now healthy and disease free. She is breastfeeding and asks your advice regarding a safe form of contraception.What will you recommend?
You cannot copy content of this page