0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Primary PPH is defined as
2. secondary PPH is defined as
3. Clinicians should consider the use of intravenous tranexamic acid (0.5–1.0 g), in addition to oxytocin, at caesarean section to reduce blood loss in women at increased risk of PPH. Which statement is true about tranexamic acid ?
4. Mrs. Maria Has delivered by rotational forceps delivery 6hrs before . You have been called as staff noticed increased vaginal bleeding . On examination her pulse is 114/min .Blood pressure is 70/40 mm of Hg RR-24/min .she looks pale and very tired On examination – uterus is relaxed and atonic .
What is the probable blood loss ?
5. Regarding Postpartum Haemorrhage ,
You cannot copy content of this page