0 of 13 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Ms. X, a 30-year-old pregnant woman who is at 28 weeks of gestation presents to the Day Assessment Unit complaining of flu-like symptoms, fever with chills. She tells you that she recently went on holiday to Kenya.
What is the most appropriate test for the diagnosis of malaria?
2. Mrs. X, a 35-year-old woman presents to the antenatal clinic in her first pregnancy at 28 weeks of gestation with daily headaches. Her BMI was noted to be 38.The pain is mainly at the back of her eyes, and gets worse on eye movements. She describes her headaches as throbbing in nature. She also notices transient visual disturbances. Ophthalmological examination revealed papilledema. Neurological examination was normal. Which of the following is the most appropriate intervention?
3. Mrs. X, a 32- year-old primigravid woman attends the antenatal clinic complaining of persistent mild pruritus due to atopic eruption of pregnancy. Which is the first line treatment in reducing pruritus and providing relief of her symptoms?
4. A junior colleague wants to give vitamin K to baby born for epileptic mother, but is not sure how it works. Vitamin K is responsible for manufacturing which of the following coagulation factors?
5. Ms. X, from Ghana, 19-year-old woman is 28 weeks into her first pregnancy. On routine blood tests, her haemoglobin is 95 g/l. What is the best test to diagnose iron deficiency anaemia?
6. Pregnant patient with bronchial asthma received steroid 800mcg inhalation and short acting beta 2 agonists.Not settled what next to add
7. Which condition puts pregnant lady in high risk of stroke
8. What is the most common type of ureteric injury during laparoscopic surgery?
9. What are the recommended and safe methods of analgesia in labour for women with Epilepsy WWE?
10. Ms.X , 22 years old is 36 weeks pregnant,she has concerns about baby’s movements. She works as nursery schoolteacher and gives history of fever with rash. Her CTG is as follows.
What viral infection you suspect in her ?
11. Mrs. X a 44 years old type 1diabetic on insulin presents with Acute onset pruritus with pain and curdy white discharge. On examination -vulvar erythema & fissuring. KoH solution shows psuedohyphae& budding yeast cells.
12. Mrs. X suffering from Ulcerative Colitis on Mesalazine, planning for pregnancy and came for pre-pregnancy counselling. What advice will you give regarding Mesalazine on pregnancy
13. Placental site trophoblastic tumour-all are true, except
You cannot copy content of this page