0 of 12 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. All the following woman in the image are at high risk of vitamin D deficiency and need daily vitamin D supplementation except
2. Mrs. Rosy , 22 year old Rachel has come for booking visit .Her ultrasound at 10 wks showed herniation of gut with umbilical cord on top of sac. What is the probable Diagnosis?
3. Ms. Lucid, 30 year old patient with SCD is seen for pre-conception counselling. She is told to stop one of her medications 3 months prior to trying to conceive. Which medication should be stopped 3 months pre-conception?
4. Mrs. X is 32 week pregnant , she is pure vegetarian ,she is on folic acid , iron and vitamin D supplements ,she is more prone to develop deficiency of
5. Mrs, rosy , 35-year-old woman has recently undergone gastric bypass surgery. She is planning a pregnancy.
Mrs, rosy , 35-year-old woman has recently undergone gastric bypass surgery. She is planning a pregnancy.
How long should she be advised to delay conception for?
6. Mrs. Ruchi , is here for early pregnancy scan ,image enclosed .the gestational age assessment shoulder be estimated using
7. Ms. Tina, 24year old at 10 weeks gestation is here for booking visit .this is a spontaneous pregnancy with her regular partner .
All of the following are done routinely except
8. Blood pressure should be measured as outlined below:
9. Ms. Tina, 24year old at 10 weeks gestation is here for booking visit .this is a spontaneous first pregnancy with her regular partner .
Her BMI is 22kg/m2.she is not a smoker , non alcoholic .
She is asking How many anatenal visits to be scheduled?
10. The ‘combined test’ should be offered to screen for Down’s syndrome between 11 weeks 0 days and 13 weeks 6 days.
11. You are asked to see Ms. Shaista , 21-year-old woman for pre conceptual care. She was diagnosed with generalised tonic-clonic epilepsy ten years ago.last episode 6years back.This is poorly controlled. She is currently on levetiracetam.
What is the next step in her management?
12. BMI Is calculated by measuring
You cannot copy content of this page