0 of 16 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 16 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In which circumstances is Rh immunisation not required in a Rhesus negative mother?
2. Combined oral contraceptive pills are safe to use following evacuation of a complete hydatidiform mole at what stage?
3. A 28 year woman with complete hydatidiform mole is found to have bilateral multiple tiny ovarian cysts along with an enlarged uterus at 12 weeks gestational age. The quantitative BHCG level is 300,000mIU/ml. What is the most likely type of these ovarian cysts?
4. A 25 years old woman presented to the A & E with c/o lower abdominal pain .She gives a history of delayed periods by 2 days.A urine pregnancy test is positive. Transvaginal scan does not show any gestational sac in the uterus. There is no adnexal mass & no fluid in pouch of Douglas. A BHCG is done which is 155 & after 48 hours it is 270. What would you tell the woman regarding her pregnancy?
5. A 30 years old woman came to the early pregnancy assessment unit with h/o pv bleeding. Now the bleeding is controlled.An exam is done which suggests that she has had a complete miscarriage. What will be your further management?
6. Which of the following statement is incorrect regarding diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy?
7. You have been asked to review an early pregnancy scan that shows a mean gestational sac of less than 25mm & a CRL of less than 6mm with no visible fetal heart. What is the likely diagnosis?
8. You are reviewing a histopath result showing oedematous villi surrounded by trophoblastic tissye. There was no normal embryonic tissue. No features suggestive of malignancy. At dilatation & curettage the uterus was soft & bulky & was big for 8 weeks of gestation. What is the likely diagnosis?
9. A 21 years old lady presents to the antenatal clinic with h/o 6 weeks amenorrhea & vaginal spotting. A transvaginal scan is done which showed the following—Gestational sac-20 mm, CRL-4 mm, no fetal cardiac activity seen. What does the picture indicate?
10. A 30 years old woman came to the early pregnancy assessment unit with h/o pv bleeding. Now the bleeding is controlled.An exam is done which suggests that she has had a complete miscarriage. What will be your further management?
11. A 25 year old woman presented to the A & E with c/o lower abdominal pain. She gives a history of delayed periods by 2 days. A urine pregnancy test is positive. Transvaginal scan does not show any gestational sac in the uterus. There is no adnexal mass & no fluid in pouch of Douglas. A BHCG is done which is 155 & after 48 hours it is 270. What would you tell the woman regarding her pregnancy?
12. A 25 year old P4 is 8 weeks pregnant.she c/o pv bleeding & passage of clots. An ultrasound done 2 weeks ago showed a 6 week viable IU pregnancy. On Speculum exam you could see products of conception being expelled from the os.?
13. In women with gestational trophoblastic disease which of the following is not an indication for chemotherapy post evacuation of the pregnancy?
14. Which of the following is correct regarding management of GTD?
15. A pregnant woman with a BMI of 35 underwent a 2 hr 75gm OGTT at 24 weeks of gestation. According to NICE guidelines what results confirm a diagnosis of GDM?
16. A primi who is a type 1 diabetic is admitted in labour at 37+2 weeks gestation. The midwife has commenced sliding scale insulin infusion. Between which values should the capillary blood glucose be maintained during labour?
You cannot copy content of this page