0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following forms the primary Haemoglobin in a 28 weeks old fetus ?
2. A 28 weeks pregnant has been diagnosed with IUD. Your consultant has advised Kleihauer test for the woman. What is the basis for Kleihauer test?
3. A 28 years old woman at 19 weeks gestation undergoes amniocentesis and cordocentesis due to suspicion of congenital rubella syndrome which was confirmed. Which of the following is the correct statement?
4. A newborn delivered at 42 weeks gestation has been diagnosed with meconium aspiration syndrome . Meconium affects the neonatal respiration in all of the following ways except ?
5. A woman presents at 40 weeks for assessment. What is the expected volume of amniotic fluid at this gestation?
You cannot copy content of this page