0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following drugs used in the treatment of hypertension is a calcium antagonist?
2. Warfarin is anticoagulant which acts by disrupting the formation of vitamin K-dependent clotting factors. Which are the vitamin K dependent clotting factors?
3. In patients with hyperemesis gravidarum, cyclizine is used as a first line drug for treatment of excessive vomiting. How does cyclizine act?
4. A 23 year old primi is newly diagnosed with thyrotoxicosis. She is 16 weeks pregnant. Which medication will be the most appropriate treatment for her?
5. A 25 year old woman with insulin dependent diabetes comes to the preconceptional clinic. What pharmacological advise would you offer her?
You cannot copy content of this page