0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In the Lancefield classification of Streptococci, what type of hemolysis do the Group A streptococci show?
2. A 25-year-old, para 2, attended the antenatal clinic at 20 weeks of gestation. She was concerned as in her previous pregnancy she had an infection that caused deafness and delayed the development of her child. The baby had become jaundiced shortly after birth. What infection did she have in her previous pregnancy?
3. A 21 year old lady of Asian origin came with h/o low grade fever, cough & weight loss for past 1 month. She is 20 weeks pregnant. Chest Xray shows a focus of consolidation. What is the likely diagnosis?
4. A 30 year old lady with 32 weeks pregnancy while undergoing a scan came with the following report-single live intrauterine pregnancy. Fetal cardiac activity present. There are features of fetal hydrops. No other gross anomaly seen in the fetus. On enquiry the woman admits to having had a fever in the first trimester which was accompanied by a rash, Her 5 year old child had the same type of fever & rash. What is the likely causative organism?
5. The group of viruses causing molluscum contagiosum is
You cannot copy content of this page