0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A 22-year-old medical student presents with a request for contraception. Her menstrual cycle is irregular and she complains of acne and Hirsutism and elevated serum LH levels is most likely to have which of the following?
2. During pregnancy, the placenta and fetus actively contribute to the maternal hormone levels and impact the maternal-fetal unit physiology. Identify labelled hormone A in image
3. Ms. Tina, 16 year old presented with delayed onset of her first periods. On examination she has normal breast, development she has sparse pelvic & pubic hair. She only gives history of Bilateral Inguinal hernia repair as a child Her karyotype is enclosed.
it is caused by a defect in what aspect of androgen function?
4. In women, the major estrogen produced by the placenta is estriol What is the principal androgen used for placental estrogen synthesis?
5. Ms. Rosy 28 year old nulligravid patient presents with complaints of increasing dark coarse hair growth over upper lip and chin, on the abdomen, and on her chest. She denies any change in her voice, balding, or clitoral enlargement. Which of the following is she most likely experiencing?
You cannot copy content of this page