0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You are asked to interpret the results of glucose testing for a pregnant patient. Which of the following represents the NICE criteria for diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus?
FPG = fasting plasma glucose
2HG = 2 hour glucose following following 75g glucose load
2. Mrs.X is Primigravida 38 weeks in labour get CTG is as follows
Reason for pattern of CTG is
3. 30 years old just finished her anomaly scan at 20 weeks of gestations. Her ultrasound report presents severe IUGR, Choroid plexus cyst, over riding of fingers, horse shoe shaped kidney rocker bottom feet.
What is the possible diagnosis is
4. Mrs,D, 50 year old women has abdominal hysterectomy for fibroids. You are asked to review her 76 hours post‐operatively as she is complaining of left sided flank pain and has a fever (Temperature 38.0 oC). BP is 140/90 Heart rate 88. Bloods show creatinine 110mmol/l (pre‐op 70mmol/l). Urine dip shows blood ++ nitrites negative. What is the likely diagnosis?
5. Some-town in the UK, has a population of 350,000. During 2010, there were 20,000 live births, 70 stillbirths, and 50 early neonatal deaths. Among the births that year, there were 20 sets of twins and four sets of triplets, and four mothers died at the time of delivery. Which of the following represents the perinatal mortality rate in this town during 2009?
You cannot copy content of this page