0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. High and low risk pregnancy is which type of variable?
2. Cervical length in cm is which type of variable?
3. Scholastic aptitude test ranging from 400 to 1600 ids which type of variable?
4. Number of deliveries in an ante natal ward is which type of variable?
5. Gender of a newborn baby is which type of variable?
You cannot copy content of this page