0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You see a 75-year-old patient who had an abdominal hysterectomy 2 days previously. She complains of muscle weakness, palpitations and paraesthesia, and she is oliguric. An ECG is enclosed
The K+ level is 6.5 mmol/L.
What is the most appropriate immediate intervention?
2. According to Ohms Law (a law stating that electric current is proportional to voltage and inversely proportional to resistance)which is essential for use of electrosurgery , which one in the labeled diagram indicates amp.
3. The minimum level of serum beta hcg to have following ultrasound features as shown in image is
4. One small square on an EKG is equivalent to how much time ( and what distance)?
5. What is the frequency of the probe in image ?
You cannot copy content of this page