0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Mr and MRS, Alexander are her for preconceptional counselling. Both of them are carriers of most common mutation, ΔF508 They want to know chances of them having normal child
2. The Eighth Confidential Enquiry into maternal deaths in the United Kingdom defines maternal mortality as:
3. Below is a picture of the fetal skull. Identify the diameter of engagement when the presentation is face.
4. This baby was born to a mother who had gestational diabetes mellitus. The baby weighed 4 kg at birth. The delivery was complicated due to shoulder dystocia. The baby now has some residual neurological symptoms & his hand hangs limply from the shoulder with flexion of the wrist. Which nerve roots of the Brachial plexus are possibly involved?
5. Identify the muscle marked by X in the following diagram.
You cannot copy content of this page