0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Preterm rupture of the membranes is most strictly defined as spontaneous rupture at any time prior to which of the following?
2. A 25 years old primi attends antenatal clinic for a routine check at 28 weeks gestation. Her urine dipstick shows glucose 2+. she says she had just eaten her breakfast. Which of the following describes the sequential handling of glucose by the kidney?
3. Which of the following is unable to bind with fetal Hb?
4. A 65 year old is undergoing lung function tests prior to a renal surgery. Which of the following gives the correct lung volume equation?
5. A 35-year-old woman is being treated for primary subfertility. A pelvic usg shows multiple small follicles in both ovaries. She is on follicle monitoring as she has irregular cycles. What is the approximate size of the dominant ovarian follicle at the time of ovulation?
6. A 2 week old neonate is admitted to hospital with tachypnoea & difficulty in feeding.He is thought to have a circulatory defect & given a prostaglandin antagonist.Which structure that is patent in a fetus but closes at birth ,gets closed by administration of prostaglandin antagonist?
7. During lactation the letdown reflex to aid lactation,is stimulated by which of the following hormones?
8. A 65 year old is admitted to hospital with frequency of urination & extreme thirst.Her blood tests reveal deranged urea &electrolytes.The provisional diagnosis is diabetes insipidus.Which hormone acts in the nephron, to increase the permeability of the collecting ducts to water?
9. Which of the following causes a shift of oxygen dissociation curve to left?
10. Of the following is not a normal change in the ECG as shown in pregnancy?
You cannot copy content of this page