0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Preterm rupture of the membranes is most strictly defined as spontaneous rupture at any time prior to which of the following?
2. A 25 years old primi attends antenatal clinic for a routine check at 28 weeks gestation.Her urine dipstick shows glucose 2+.she says she had just eaten her breakfast.Which of the following describes the sequential handling of glucose by the kidney?
3. Which of the following is unable to bind with fetal Hb?
4. A 65 year old is undergoing lung function tests prior to a renal surgery.Which of the following gives the correct lung volume equation?
5. A 35-year-old woman is being treated for primary subfertility. A pelvic usg shows multiple small follicles in both ovaries. She is on follicle monitoring as she has irregular cycles. What is the approximate size of the dominant ovarian follicle at the time of ovulation?
6. A 2 week old neonate is admitted to hospital with tachypnoea & difficulty in feeding. He is thought to have a circulatory defect & given a prostaglandin antagonist. Which structure that is patent in a fetus but closes at birth, gets closed by administration of prostaglandin antagonist?
7. During lactation the letdown reflex to aid lactation,is stimulated by which of the following hormones?
8. A 65 year old is admitted to hospital with frequency of urination & extreme thirst. Her blood tests reveal deranged urea & electrolytes. The provisional diagnosis is diabetes insipidus. Which hormone acts in the nephron, to increase the permeability of the collecting ducts to water?
9. Which of the following causes a shift of oxygen dissociation curve to left?
10. Of the following is not a normal change in the ECG as shown in pregnancy?
11. Which of the following is true with regards to 3rd stage of labour?
12. A 32 year old primi is seen by you in the antenatal clinic at 32 weeks of gestation.she complains of bluish discoluration of the veins in her calf region,which you diagnose as varicose veins.what is the most likely cause?
13. During pregnancy at what gestation is anemia due to physiological dilution seen as the maximum?
14. With regards to the cardiovascular system, how is the stroke volume calculated?
15. In the third trimester,at what hemoglobin is a woman labelled as having anemia,according to UK guidelines?
16. Which of the following increases in pregnancy?
17. Regarding renal blood flow in pregnancy,which of the following statement is right?
18. The average blood loss during the menstrual cycle is
19. What is the average life span of an RBC?
20. Mrs.Twisha, A 16-year-old girl has not experienced menarche. Examination shows absence of breast development and small but otherwise normal female pelvic organs. Which of the following diagnostic tests is most useful in determining the etiology of the amenorrhea?
You cannot copy content of this page