0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following factors as shown to decrease ovarian cancer risk?
2. Which of the following is known to increase the risk of endometrial cancer?
3. A new test for Group B strep has been designed and the results are shown above. Which of the
below represents the Specificity?
4. Negative Predictive Value is
5. WHO defines the perinatal mortality rate as
6. Which of the following is a parametric test used to test correlation?
7. What is the incidence of placenta accreta (including increta and percreta) in the UK?
8. A small study shows the lifetime incidence of breast cancer in smokers to be 20 in 100. In non
smokers the incidence is 10 in 100. Which of the following represents the absolute risk of
breast cancer in smokers?
9. What is the prevalence of antiphospholipid syndrome in patients with recurrent miscarriage?
10. What is the incidence of molar pregnancy in the UK?
11. Study Z gets funding to increase the population size from 1000 to 2000 patients. What effect is
this likely to have on the results?
12. Which of the following studies is most appropriate to assess a prognosis of a disease?
13. What is the incidence rate of ovarian cancer per 100,000 females in the UK?
14. What is the incidence of obstetric cholestasis in England?
15. Which of the following studies is most appropriate to assess a diagnostic test?
You cannot copy content of this page