0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The labelled structure is embryological remnant of what fetal structure?
2. This arrow shows structure Represents the blind cranial end of Müllerian (paramesonephric) duct remnant In Male, identify this
3. The lower end of mesonephric duct branches to form
4. Which of the following organs depicted in following images is derived from ectodermal neural crest cells?
5. Which of the following is not a derivative of the labelled image A?
6. With regard to pharyngeal arches:
7. Which of the following is the result of lack of fusion of the Müllerian duct system?
8. Vaginal epithelium and the fibromuscular wall of the vagina originate from which of the following, respectively?
9. 40 years old lady with h/o endometriosis ,not relieved by pharmacological methods.She underwent Total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy.The histopathological report showed a carcinoma of the ovary.Which type of carcinoma is most commonly associated with endometriosis?
10. At laparotomy done for twisted ovarian cyst in a 20 year old girl,the following specimen was retrieved.Identify the specimen
You cannot copy content of this page