0 of 25 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Corona virus is transmitted through
2. Corona virus gets its name because of
3. It has been reported that 2019-nCoV can infect the human respiratory epithelial cells through interaction with the human receptors. Which human receptors does the Covid 19 binds to?
4. Coronaviruses are a group of related viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, coronaviruses cause respiratory tract infections that can range from mild to lethal. Corona virus are Positive sense, belonging to the family Coronaviridae. These viruses are
5. Covid 19 is caused by
6. According to recent clinical trials, the following medicines are tested and undergoing clinal trials to be useful against COVID 19 except
7. It has been reported that 2019-nCoV can infect the human respiratory epithelial cells through interaction with the human ACE2 receptor. Which protein helps to bind ACE2 receptor?
8. Most estimates of the incubation period for COVID-19 range from 1-14 days, most commonly around five days.
What do you mean by incubation period?
9. Hydroxy chloroquine, an antimalarial has been shown to be useful against COVID-19 in clinical trials. All of the following are side effects of COVID-19 except
10. SARScov-2 virus has 96% genetic material similar to BAT corona virus. It is thought that Bat corona virus has transmitted to covet/penguin and then is transmitted to humans. In this chain who is intermediate host?
11. S proteins-These proteins assemble into trimers on the virion surface to form the distinctive “corona”, or crown-like appearance, identify S protein in the picture given below.
12. Ms. Teresa, 30 year old presented with cough, sore throat and cold for 2 days, she gives History of Covid 19 positive exposure as her own sister who is working as a stroke nurse became Covid 19 positive last week. Ms. Teresa’s chest X-ray is enclosed. What’s the characteristic feature you notice?
13. Ms, Teresa, 30 year old presented with cough, sore throat and cold for 2 days, she gives History of Covid 19 positive exposure as her own sister who is working as a stroke nurse became Covid 19 positive last week. On examination- she is breathless her oxygen saturation is 80%, physician advises CT scan.
The features of covid 19 are
14. Most cases of COVID-19 globally have evidence of human to human transmission. This virus can be readily isolated from respiratory secretions, feaces and fomites. Droplet infection can be avoided if more than ———-distance maintained from infected person
15. For Covid 19 positive women in Labour, you have to monitor oxygen saturation hourly, what is the target level of oxygen saturation to be maintained?
16. According to recent research in China, they have found two different strains of Corona virus in humans – one is more severe than other one. What are those two types of strains?
17. Novel coronavirus (SARS-COV-2) is a new strain of coronavirus causing COVID-19.
The virus first identified in 2019 in which city ?
18. Women may attend hospital for reasons directly related to pregnancy and also have coincidental symptoms meeting the symptoms of COVID-19. According to the current criteria, the following Women should be tested for COVID-19 except,
19. When carrying out Aerosol generating procedure full personal protective equipment to be worn. All are aerosol generating procedures except
20. Midwife Sara, is ready to receive Ms. Linda who is in labour with symptoms suspicious of COVID 19 in waiting area of hospital. Sara is ready with full personal rotor ties equipment.
Name the PPE labelled in the picture ?
21. During corona pandemic Health workers have to be ready with different PPE for different procedures. According to public health of England, there are 2 set of PPES to be used for different reasons which are enclosed in image below. Identify correct usage of it.
22. All of the following face masks are used to protect against corona virus except
23. 5 moments of hand hygiene is designed by the World Health Organization to minimise the risk of transmission of microorganisms between a healthcare worker, the patient, and the environment. All are the 5 moments of Handwashing except ?
24. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not recommend that the general public wear N95 respirators to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including coronavirus (COVID-19). In N 95, N stands for
25. Face masks are important to Protect against corona viruses. N 95 has capacity has filter capacity of 95%.
Identify which is N95 in the following images?
You cannot copy content of this page