0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. 21 day Follow-up of a Trial of Remdesivir for SARI COVID was conducted. 441 women received Remdesivir. Mean age at enrolment was 27 years and the SD was 2.1. Calculate the Confidence interval of age?
2. In a multicenter, randomized, noninferiority trial, they compared two threshold values for treatment of asymptomatic Anemia. Mean ± SEM of threshold value of Hb in g% in lower threshold group was 9 ± 0.1 g%. What is the confidence interval of Hb?
3. A 35-Year-Old Woman with severe Anemia was evaluated for its cause. During frequent visits, Hb g% was measured. Following were the recordings: 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.2, 5.1 g/dl. What was the mean Hb?
4. An experimental study was done in pregnant women by randomly assigning each participant either to drug or to placebo. At the end of a year the change in participants’ blood pressure over the year was measured, and the change was compared for the two groups. This is a randomized experiment rather than an observational study because
5. Which one of the following variables is not categorical?
6. A list of glucose in mg/dl recorded in SMBG by Glucometer is: 73, 68, 83, 79, 90. What is the median for this list?
7. In a study the LDL levels in mg/dl were estimated. They were 150,150,199,201,200. Which among the following statement is true?
8. 100 pregnant women with PIH were sampled during the antenatal period to check the incidence of DIC. Presence or absence of DIC is which type of variable?
9. You wish to investigate the difference in time duration it takes to perform assisted vaginal delivery (AVD) on women with and without preeclampsia. The time duration of AVD not normally distributed. We cannot assume time duration of AVD to be normal. Which test would you use to find the significance of difference in time duration of AVD between two groups?
10. You wish to investigate knowledge about breast cancer, knowledge about breast cancer screening, perceived susceptibility, perceived seriousness, and perceived benefits within the intervention group by comparing the before and after intervention scores. The scores were assumed to be normally distributed. Which test you would use?
You cannot copy content of this page