0 of 47 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 47 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A 21 year old lady of Asian origin came with h/o low grade fever, cough & weight loss for past 1 month.she is 20 weeks pregnant. Chest Xray shows a focus of consolidation. What is the likely diagnosis?
2. A 25 year old is 36 weeks pregnant.A high vaginal swab shows presence of group B streptococcus.she is strongly allergic to penicillin.what is the drug of choice for her now?
3. A 30 year old lady with 10 weeks pregnancy came with h/o fever with rash & joint pain. A scan done in third trimester shows fetal ascites & no other anomaly in the fetus.what is the infection most likely due to?
4. The group of viruses causing molluscum contagiosum is
5. Bacteria causing Toxic shock syndrome
6. Condylomata Lata are seen in which stage of syphilis?
7. Infection with which HPV is high risk for cervical cancer?
8. A 35 year old came for a routine check up after IUCD insertion. A high vaginal swab was done which showed evidence of actinomyces like organism. What will be the management?
9. A patient presented with greyish, fishy smelling discharge, pH of the discharge was 5.what could be the infecting organism?
10. What is the management for chlamydial vaginal infection in a patient who is 12 weeks pregnant?
11. Macrophages originate from which cells?
12. Which is the main immunoglobulin seen in mucosa?
13. What is the type of Rubella vaccine?
14. Which of the following is a double stranded RNA virus?
15. Which of the following is a DNA virus?
16. The causative organism in Toxoplasmosis is
17. What is the incubation period for Rubella?
18. Which of the following is a RNA virus?
19. Which of the following infections is most commonly associated with increased risk of ectopic pregnancy?
20. Which of the following is screened for during the routine antenatal booking in the UK?
21. The most common organism causing Bacterial vaginosis is
22. Neisseria gonorrhae can be described as
23. A gumma is seen in what stage of syphilis?
24. One of the following is a gram positive obligate anaerobe.
25. Which granulated white blood cell has phagocytic action & constitutes 2-3% of total WBC count?
26. A 25 year old girl came with h/o repeated vaginal discharge, a high vaginal swab was taken & sent for c/s. The report came back as presence of methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus. What antibiotic will you prescribe?
27. In HIV positive pregnant women, the risk of vertical transfer of infection to the fetus is highest in
28. A woman underwent Total abdominal hysterectomy 2 weeks ago.today she presented to the clinic with itching around the abdominal scar site.on examination there is swelling & redness,& the local temperature is raised.The antibiotic you would prescribe for this patient
29. Which antigen presenting cells (APCs) are mainly found in the cervix?
30. Which of the following produces an exotoxin causing toxic shock syndrome associated with tampoon usage?
31. A sexually active 19 year old girl presents with h/o fever for past 48 hours & bilateral lower abdominal pain.on examination there is generalised tenderness on the lower abdomen & there is cervical motion tenderness. A smear taken from the cervix shows yellow odourless discharge & presence of gram negative intracellular diplococci.what is the likely diagnosis?
32. A 40 year old woman with an intra uterine contraceptive device in situ develops symptoms of acute salpingitis. On laparoscopy, sulfur granules appear at the fimbria of the tubes.which of the following is the most likely organism?
33. In women with bacterial vaginosis, Clue cells are seen in the smear. To which of the following cell types do clue cells belong to?
34. The sexually transmitted disease caused by Hemophilus Ducreyi is?
35. Which cytokines are secreted by virally infected host cells & stimulate uninfected neighbouring cells to synthesize antiviral proteins?
36. Measles, mumps & rubella vaccine (MMR ) can be best described as
37. Which one of the following circulatory blood cell is capable of differentiation into a plasma cell?
38. Which is the class of immunoglobulin that is secreted in breast milk & protects the infants intestinal mucosa from infection?
39. Which immunoglobulin has a pentameric structure & is unable to cross the placenta?
40. Donovan bodies are associated with which condition?
41. A 20 year old girl presents to the GP following sexual contact with her boyfriend. She has developed new lesions on her vulva that are pearly white & non tender. on exam you see several dome shaped ulcers around 3 mm in diameter. what could be the likely cause?
42. One method of classifying streptococci is the Lancefield classification.This classification is based on presence of
43. A 26 years old woman who is in 37th week of pregnancy c/o dysuria & frequency. A mid stream sample of urine was collected & culture & sensitivity done. The report came as E.Coli grown which are sensitive to Co-amoxiclav, Nitrofurantoin, trimethoprim & gentamicin. Resistant to cefuroxime. What antibiotic would you prescribe for her?
44. Asymptomatic bacteruria at 32 weeks of pregnancy if left untreated can cause which pregnancy complication?
45. In the Lancefield classification of Streptococci, what type of hemolysis do the GrpA streptococci show?
46. Innate & Adaptive immunity systems are linked together via
47. Which type of immune response is predominant in pregnancy?
You cannot copy content of this page