0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A 25-year-old primparous woman is referred to the antenatal clinic for booking at 12 weeks of gestation. The reason for referral is that her father and brother have a history of severe haemophilia A. She wishes to be investigated to see if her baby is affected. What is the most appropriate initial investigation to determine the risk of the baby having haemophilia A?
2. The risk of recurrent urinary tract Infection in pregnancy is:
3. Ms XY is a primigravida who is 32/40 weeks pregnant. She visits a friend over the weekend who informs her 5 days later that she has had shingles during their visit. Ms XY is unclear about her history of chickenpox and has recently travelled to the UK from the tropics. Which of the following treatment options are best suited to her?
4. You review a 23 yr old primiparous woman at 26 weeks gestation with known CMV infection. What is the laboratory finding in a fetus with congenital CMV infection ?
5. Patient known Von W disease type 1 is in labour. What is true of the hemostatic management during labour?
You cannot copy content of this page