0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You are following up a 22-week pregnant woman in the antenatal clinic. Her epileptic fits are well controlled on medications. What is the most common cause of maternal death secondary to epilepsy?
2. What advice would you give her?
3. A 24 year old women with epilepsy is seen at her booking visit. She is concerned the labour may provoke a fit. What is the risk of a tonicclonic seizure during the labour and the 24 hours after birth?
4. A woman with a BMI of 40 whose epilepsy is well controlled on anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs) attends for a booking appointment with the community midwife at 10 weeks gestation. Which combination of vitamin supplements should she be advised to take?
5. Which of following is not effective in reducing risk of congenital abnormalities in women with epilepsy?
You cannot copy content of this page