0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A study looks at the average systolic blood pressure of patients in antenatal clinic. Out of 200 women the average SBP was 110mmHg and the standard error of the mean was 8mmHg. What is the 95% confidence interval
2. Sensitivity is calculated by
3. Which of the following tests require the population to be of normal distribution
4. Which of the following studies is most appropriate to assess the efficacy of a new medication to reduce pain caused by endometriosis?
5. A study looked at 40,000 women at a maternity unit in an area with a population of 520,000. The number of identified VTE episodes was 60 with a standard deviation of 20. Using the figures what is the standard error of the mean (SEM)?
You cannot copy content of this page