0 of 5 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a number.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the inheritance pattern of HNPCC (Lynch syndrome)?
2. A woman has been diagnosed with carrying the BRCA1 gene. What is her lifetime risk of breast cancer?
3. Turner syndrome is associated with
4. A 19-year-old woman with a complaint of never having had menses comes to your office. Physical examination shows that she is 1.37 m tall and weighs 94 lb. She lacks breast and pubic hair development. There is webbing of her neck and cubitus valgus. Which of the following would be the simplest, yet most useful, initial test to begin her evaluation?
5. A 37-year-old primiparous woman is 14 weeks pregnant. Following serum screening, the pregnancy is found to have an increased risk of trisomy 21. She wishes to have further testing to confirm whether the fetus is affected. In view of her current gestation what is the most appropriate diagnostic test?
You cannot copy content of this page