0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The World Health Organisation define the maternal mortality ratio as
2. Regarding uterine fibroids (leiomyoma) which of the following statements is TRUE regarding their prevalence?
3. The World Health Organisation (WHO) define maternal death as
4. Following a single episode of reduced fetal movements what percentage of pregnancies will be uncomplicated?
5. A study looks at the average systolic blood pressure of patients in antenatal clinic. Out of 200 women the average SBP was 110mmHg and the standard error of the mean was 8mmHg. What is the 95% confidence interval
6. Which of the following reduces the risk of fibroids?
7. Sensitivity is calculated by
8. A new test for Group B strep has been designed and the results are shown above. Which of the below is the Sensitivity?
9. Which of the following tests require the population to be of normal distribution
10. A 34 year old patient sustains a 3b perineal tear following delivery of her 3rd child. What is the
UK incidence of OASIS (obstetric anal sphincter injury) in multiparous women?
11. Which of the following studies is most appropriate to assess the efficacy of a new medication to reduce pain caused by endometriosis?
12. Regarding Pulmonary Embolism in Pregnancy which of the following statements is true?
13. A study looked at 40,000 women at a maternity unit in an area with a population of 520,000. The number of identified VTE episodes was 60 with a standard deviation of 20. Using the figures what is the standard error of the mean (SEM)?
14. Regarding Venous Thomboembolism (VTE) in pregnancy which of the following statements is TRUE?
15. Which of the following is the least common cause of maternal mortality
16. A patient arrives on labour ward she is 37 weeks pregnant. Her last pregnancy ended with delivery via uncomplicated lower segment C‐Section 4 years ago. Contractions are 5 minutes apart and on examination and the cervix is 5cm dilated. She wants to know the risk to the baby of proceeding with vaginal delivery. What is the risk of the infant developing hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy with VBAC?
17. A new test for Group B strep has been designed and the results are shown above. Which of the below is the Negative Predictive Value?
18. Specificity is calculated by
19. A 26 year old patient sustains a 3b perineal tear following delivery of her 1st baby. What is the UK incidence of OASIS (obstetric anal sphincter injury) in primiparous women?
20. Regarding the table above which of the below formulas would you use to calculate the positive likelihood ratio?
You cannot copy content of this page