0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The immediate layer of cells around the oocyte of the tertiary follicle is known as the
2. Which is the Layer surrounding the Graffian follicle?
3. In the process of fertilisation, what is the correct sequence for sperm penetration into the oocyte?
4. Which part of the spermatozoa has high concentration of mitochondria
5. Which type of cells are phagocytic for residual cytoplasm left over from the process of spermiogenesis?
6. Sequence of cell stage in spermatogenesis is
7. What is the actual genetic section of a sperm is its
8. A primary spermatocyte will?
9. Which of the following statements is correct about the zona pellucida:
10. Which is the most correct sequence of early development following fertilization is:
11. Which of the following muscles are derived from the first brachial arch?
12. The specialized group of mesenchymal cells which aggregate to form blood islands are called:
13. The most superior part of the inferior vena cava is derived from:
14. The embryonic origin of the ligamentum arteriosum is from the:
15. Which of the following normally occurs during the neonatal period EXCEPT:
16. Which of the following associations are correct?
17. From where the calyces of the kidney arise?
18. Choose the right option, The lower end of the mesonephric duct branches to form the:
19. Describe the sequential development of the genital system?
20. Describe the relative movement of organs with the peritoneal cavity as?
You cannot copy content of this page