0 of 25 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Mrs. Sweetie 45-year-old woman has a hydatidiform mole evacuated uneventfully. Now she is presenting with recurrent bleeding suspicious of Gestational trophoblastic neoplasia . Her pretreatmenthcg 1000 0IU/L.uterine tumour measuring 2x3cm .diagnosis occurred with in 4months of evacuation,Ct scan confirms metastatic to brain.
Which one of the following factors is most likely to significantly increase the FIGO prognostic risk factor scoring for histologically diagnosed choriocarcinoma ?
2. Mrs. Tina is 20 year old primigravida has presented with excessive nausea and vomiting. On further evaluation ultrasound shows cystic spaces with a Fetal pole suggestive of partial molar pregnancy .Which one of the following factors is characteristically associated with partial hydatidiform mole?
3. Mrs. Tina , 22 year old has presented to accident and Emergency with excessive vomiting . She is 12weeks pregnant in her first pregnancy .
She has got her ultrasound done .
looking at the image ,
The genetic karyotyping of this pregnancy would be
4. Mrs. Rasheeda , is an immigrant from INDIA, she is primigravida presented with vaginal bleeding . Bed side ultrasound showed snow storm appearance suggestive of molar pregnancy . What’s the incidence of molar pregnancy ?
5. Mrs. sadiya , 26year old presented with hyperemesis gravidarum. She has been. Admitted to hospital for Intravenous hydration with antiemetics.Her Liver function tests show as sightly increased bilirubin , with elevated liver enzymes . She has no jaundice what is the Incidence of raised LFts in women with Hyperemesis Gravidarum ?
6. Mrs.Rachel, 30 year old woman presented with excessive vomiting. She also gove history of retching and hematemesis. She has been grated with Antacids, since she wasn’t better with that she underwent Gastroduodenoscopy. The endoscopy image is enclosed. What is your diagnosis?
7. Mrs.Tina. 34 year-old woman is admitted with recurrent hyperemesis .she is into her 8 weeks pregnancy . Her thyroid function tests are abnormal with a raised Free T3&T4 and low TSH. Select the most likely cause of her deranged thyroid function:
8. Regarding Accupresure treatment in Hypermesis all are true except
9. 24 year old woman at 21 weeks 3days has come to you to discuss her anomaly scan result which shows Unilateral talipes of left leg .No other anomalies .she is insisting for termination of pregnancy as she cannot think of having a handicapped child even after counselling .your consultant has discussed and agreed for termination .she wants to wait for 2 weeks for her husband to arrive
What is the most important information u have to give her if she wants to delay for 2 weeks?
10. Mrs.Babitha, A 45-year-old women gravid 1 para 0 is referred to antenatal clinic for booking. She misses her dating scan. She is now 16 weeks’ pregnant and her booking bloods reveal normal haematological and biochemical tests. However, her quadruple test reveals
low levels of AFP (α-fetoprotein)
high levels of ß-hCG
Low levels of oestriol
High levels of inhibin A.
What is the probality of Karyotyping report following amniocentesis would be
11. Mrs.. Tina at 9 weeks gestation has been diagnosed with missed miscarriage she is here for Manual vaccum aspiration as outpatient procedure . While consenting she asks you what’s the possibility of her requiring additional treatment ?
12.In Uk , how many women in Uk offered choice of invasive prenatal diagnostic tests ?
13. Mrs.Babitha, A 45-year-old women gravid 1 para 0 is referred to antenatal clinic for booking. She is here for dating scan. She is now 11 weeks’ pregnant and her booking bloods reveal normal haematological and biochemical tests. However, her downs screening test reveals
NT is 3.8mm
low levels of PAPPA
high levels of ß-hCG .
She is counselled for Chorionic Villus sampling .
She asks about chances of severe sepsis ?
14. Mrs.Babitha, A 45-year-old women gravid 1 para 0 is referred to antenatal clinic for booking. She misses her dating scan. She is now 16 weeks’ pregnant and her booking bloods reveal normal haematological and biochemical tests. However, she is offered quadruple test .whatos the detection rate and false positive rate of this test ?
15. Julie, 26 year old has been treated for Cesarean scar pregnancy in her pregnancy has been treated by current age with uterine artery embolisation .
At the time of discharge she is asking about possibility of Cesarean scar pregnancy recurring again .
16. Ms, Tina ,A 22year old women presented with 6 weeks gestation, complains of mild pain abdomen with moderate vaginal bleeding .
Hemodynamically stable ,
Abdomen and vagina examination is insignificant
Urine pregnancy test positive .
TVs scan- no intrauterine sac , both tubes &ovaries -Normal
No free fluid
What’s appropriate management plan?
17. Mrs. Rosy , 22year old woman primiparous at 14 weeks requesting for medical termination of pregnancy .her blood group is A Positive ,she has undergone counselling as well and she is sure of her decision
The recommended regimen all are true except
18. Regarding antibiotic prophylaxis all are true except
19. Mrs. sweetie , A 20 -year-old nulliparous woman undergoes surgical management of a tubal ectopic pregnancy. She has been treated for pelvic inflammatory disease three times in past . She also gives history of multiple sexual partners ,At laparoscopy, the contralateral tube is examined and noted to be damaged. The woman has strongly expressed her concern about future fertility.
Which is the single best management option?
20. What is the most common statutory ground for abortions (abortion act 1967)inUk
21. All are true regarding abdominal ectopic pregnancy are true except
22. He most reported location for abdominal pregnancy is
23. In early pregnancy scan The embryonic pole is first Visualized beside yolk sac on day
24.The diagnosis of pregnancy of unknown viability in transvaginal scan , irrespective of woman’s Last menstrual period can be done in all except
25. The optimal timing for viability of Pregnancy In Ultrasound is
You cannot copy content of this page