0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Risk assessment for the Identification of High Risk Cases of Domestic Abuse, Stalking and ‘Honour’-Based Violence (CAADA-DASH) risk is
2. What percentage of women reporting violence starting or escalating in pregnancy?
3. The majority of victims of domestic violence will see how many professionals, on average,before they receive effective support?
4. Staff incontact with women during the antenatal and postnatal period ask about domestic violence to
5. In the UK, what % of women report having experienced someform of domestic violence
6. The department of Health estimates that women experience how many episodes of domestic violence before seeking help?
7. It is recognised that women who experience domestic violence inpregnancy have increased risk of adverse pregnancy . Domestic violence in pregnancy is associated with a fetal mortality rate of approximately
8. Mrs. Tina , Primigravida with 34 weeks in ANC clinic with partner for antenatal care . She makes very little eye contact, and on asking history ,the partner answers most questions,on examination u notice this.
what is the most appropriateNext step?
9. Mrs, X, 24 year old Primigravida at 30 weeks presented with continuous pain bdomen with vaginal bleeding , around 250ml.
She is a smoker who smokes 20cigartees per day .
She has repeated episodes of spotting in this pregnancy
She is quite and scared
Bp-100/70mm of Hg
Bruises present over back and legs and on her abdomen as well
She has a black left eye
P/A- uterus, 30weeks, tense and hard
Speculum examination – os-2cm dilated dark brownish bleeding +
What is the most important cause of abruption you suspect in this woman ?
You cannot copy content of this page