0 of 25 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The effectiveness of MIRENA vs oral progestogens for treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding was carried out in 25 hospitals across UK. A total of 4000 women were recruited for the trial. In each participating hospital, a list with numbers that had been generated by a random programme was put up. If a woman was included in the study, she was allocated to the next available number on the list, which was then crossed off. If the number was even, the patient was treated with MIRENA. If the number was odd, the patient was treated with oral progestogens. At the end of the observation period, it was estimated how many patients in two groups had improvement in menorrhagia.
Which of the following options are correct?
2. Which of the following aspects of randomisation is incorrect?
3. A meta-analysis is a statistical analysis that combines the results of multiple scientific studies. Which of the following reduce the credibility of a meta-analysis?
4. As part of appraisal/ARCP trainee is expected to get a 360degree feedback. Which among the statements below best describes this?
5. Which of the following statement is incorrect about appraisal.
6. Which of the following is incorrect about Revalidation.
7. Which of the following are not part of GMC framework of providing evidence for structured appraisal?
8. Which of the following are not part of Bloom’s taxonomy?
9. For aWorkplace based assessment to be effective, it should be tested for its validity, in this regard, what does validity mean?
10. The goal of a formative assessment is to gather feedback to guide improvements in the ongoing teaching and learning context. In this regard which of the following statement is untrue?
11. Modified Angoff method is a useful tool of assessing standard setting in examination used to certify or license practitioners. Which of the following options are incorrect regarding Modified Angoff method?
12. Which of the following is not a formative assessment.
13. With regard to standard setting for assessments there are two approaches to deciding this and they are the ‘norm’-referenced approach and the ‘criterion’-referenced approach. Which of the following options are correct with regard to ‘criterion’ referenced approach?
14. All of the following are components for clinical governance except:
15. With regard to the steps of guideline development which of the following options are incorrect.
16. The CPD programme is an essential component of appraisal and revalidation processes. It covers all the below learning areas except:
17. All of these options are current national level audits undertaken except:
18. All the below options are reasons for a clinical audit failure except:
19. All of the following are components of Risk management except:
20. With regard to incident reporting in obstetrics, which of the following options do not require reporting?
21. With regard to incident reporting in Gynaecology, which of the following do not require reporting?
22. Which of the following are not organisational reasons for incident reporting?
23. One way of identifying what potentially could go wrong is to use a tool called Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA). With regard to FMEA tool, which of the following option is incorrect?
24. All of the following are sources of identifying ‘Risk’ in Obstetrics and Gynaecology except
25. With regard to NHS complaint procedure, which of the following option is not true?
You cannot copy content of this page