0 of 17 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 17 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Transport of Oxygen and carbon dioxide from higher to lower concentration gradient across the plasma membrane is:
2. Epinephrine, melatonin,creatine isformed by the transmethylation reaction by accepting methyl group from the methyl donor. Which of the following amino acid is the methyl group donor?
3. Defective oxidation of Very long chain fatty acids in peroxisomes is the cause for the
4. Following the meal, all of the following reactions will occur except-
5. Name the enzymes required in the following reactions marked as red-letter ‘X’ respectively.
6. Identify the compounds A & B, reaction is catalysed by AST and coenzyme PLP as shown below-
7. Identify the mismatched Inborn error of metabolism and their deficiency enzyme.
8. Which organ is dependent on insulin for the transport of the glucose into the cell?
9. 30-year-old pregnant women is on rehydration therapy for severe vomiting from morning sickness. Which other medication will benefit her?
10. 30-year-old pregnant women comes for regular antenatal visit and on physical examination reveals signs of vitamin deficiency. Her blood report shows reduced levels of erythrocyte transketolase activity. Transketolase depends on which coenzyme-
11. Which coenzyme is required for electron transport chain
12. Which one of the following is not the ketone body.
13. Which mineral facilitates binding of insulin to its receptor and its deficiency leads to impairment of glucose tolerance?
14. All are free radical scavenging enzymes except-
15. Which mineral is essential for the stabilization of collagen fibrils and maintain elasticity of mature elastin
16. 30-year-old female is on SSRI to increase the extracellular levels of neurotransmitter by limiting its reuptake. From which amino acid this neurotransmitter is formed.
17. A 16-year-old girl is under evaluation for anaemia. Which of the following TCA cycle intermediate requirement will be more to form heme.
You cannot copy content of this page