0 of 50 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 50 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. During laparoscopic surgery, while inserting the lateral port, there is injury to a vessel. This vessel is a branch of which artery?
2. Which structure forms the lateral wall of ischiorectal fossa?
3. While performing an elective lower segment caesarean section. The obstetrician makes a transverse suprapubic incision. Which layer of the anterior abdominal wall will not be encountered in the incision?
4. At what level does the ovarian artery arise?
5. The muscle which leaves the pelvis thru the greater sciatic foramen is?
6. For pain relief after a LSCS, obstetricians perform ilioinguinal –iliohypogastric nerve block. What is the nerve root of these nerves?
7. 65 year old woman underwent Radical hysterectomy & pelvic lymphadenectomy for St1 Ca Cx.following the surgery she c/o difficulty in hip adduction. which muscle is most likely to be injured during the operation?
8. For doing arterial blood gases, the intensivist wants to draw blood from the femoral artery. In the femoral triangle whats the relation of femoral nerve to femral artery & vein from lateral to medial?
9. Arteries supplying the clitoris are Dorsal artery & Deep artery of clitoris. These are branches of which artery?
10. Dermatome level of the transverse suprapubic incision is?
11. An epidural needle is sited which provides analgesia at the umbilicus. which dermatome is involved?
12. The nerve which supplies the external anal sphincter is?
13. Which structure in female is homologous to prostate in males?
14. Pudendal cleft is the area between
15. Where is the Bartholins gland located?
16. What is the nerve supply of pyramidalis muscle?
17. Ovarian irritation causes pain, which can be felt thru which nerve segment?
18. A structure which is remnant of the Mesonephric duct is seen at laparoscopy.which is the structure?
19. During sacrospinous ligament fixation, which artery is likely to be damaged accidentally?
20. Superior vesical artery is a direct branch from
21. After a renal transplant,renal artery of the recipient is anastomosed to
22. The type of joint involved in a patient with symphysis pubis diasthesis is
23. Appendiceal artery is a branch of
24. Identify the area represented by B in the diagram.
25. Which one of the following, is the termination point of round ligament?
26. After birth Ductus venosus is obliterated to form which structure?
27. What is the anatomical location of external urethral sphincter?
28. A woman after a normal delivery was kept in lithotomy position to suture the vaginal lacerations. Now she complains of drop foot. which nerve is likely to be involved?
29. What is the blood supply of foregut?
30. Which muscles form the pelvic diaphragm?
31. What is the nerve root of the area depicted by the arrow?
32. In a lady with Horseshoe kidney, what structure prevents the kidney from ascending to the abdomen, from the pelvis?
33. Which muscle is found in the scrotum?
34. Angle of the vagina with the horizontal while standing?
35. Which joint in the pelvis resists horizontal rotation of the pelvis?
36. In males, what is the homologue of the round ligament?
37. From where does the obturator artery have its origin?
38. Muscles of internal anal sphincter are derived from?
39. Where does the inferior rectal vein drain?
40. The only pelvic diameter which can be measured clinically is diagonal conjugate. How is it measured?
41. At what level does the abdominal aorta bifurcate into the common iliac arteries?
42. Which artery is liable to damage during an appendicectomy done thru Mcburneys incision?
43. When the bony pelvis is held in the anatomical position, which 2 landmarks are at the same horizontal level?
44. Structure which forms a dimple in the gluteal region.
45. In a face presentation, the diameter of engagement is submentobregmatic.what is the length of the Submentobregmatic diameter?
46. The levator ani muscle is attached to which of the following structures?
47. During a lower segment caesarean section, the structure which helps to differentiate between the upper segment & lower segment?
48. A patient has got superficial burns that is very painful. Blisters are formed, which layer is probably involved in the burns?
49. Course of the right ureter in the pelvis.
50. Hip joint is an example of?
You cannot copy content of this page