0 of 36 questions completed
You have already completed the mock exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 36 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The strucrure which enters the inguinal canal & is easily identified at laparoscopy
2. Bifurcation of the aorta is seen at this level.
3. Whats the nerve supply of posterior 2/3rd of labia majora?
4. Blood supply to the rectus abdominis below the umbilicus?
5. A 50 yrs old woman, who had 7 vaginal deliveries came with a history of lump in the vagina.o/e she was found to have uterovaginal prolapse.which ligament is most likely injured?
6. Sacro iliac joint is
7. What is the nerve supply of the rectus abdominis muscle below the umbilicus?
8. Which nerve innervates posterior 2/3rd of vagina?
9. Which is the narrowest portion of the fallopian tube?
10. Which structure is attached to the anterior superior iliac spine?
11. The common iliac arteries divide into internal & external ilac arteries at which vertebral level?
12. Lymph nodes from body of the uterus drain to which nodes?
13. Which nerve passes below inguinal ligament medial to ASIS?
14. On the fetal skull, where is the coronal suture located?
15. Pain on the medial side of the thigh, due to ovarian irritation can be felt thru which nerve?
16. What is the pathway of the pirformis muscle?
17. What is the nerve root of ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric nerve?
18. The blood supply to Bartholin gland is from which vessel?
19. Which are the muscles that are cut during a mediolateral episiotomy?
20. What is the nerve supply of the skin of perineum?
21. What is the lymphatic drainage of the cervix & upper vagina?
22. Which structure demarcates external iliac artery & femoral artery?
23. During its course, the ureter is liable to injury, because it lies in close proximity to the uterine artey.it is liable to injury during a hysterectomy while the uterine artery is being ligated.where is this point located.
24. Artery which supplies the distal portion of round ligament of the uterus is
25. Lateral umbilical folds seen on anterior abdominal wall during laparoscopy contain
26. The structure which produces caput medusae when blocked & dilated
27. Sensory innervation to cervix is provided by
28. A 45 year old, morbidly obese woman underwent TAH for fibroids.in the postop period she c/o loss of flexion of left hip joint & numbness over left anterior & medial thigh. Compression of which nerve is responsible for her symptoms?
29. Which of the following structure separates the deep perineal pouch from the superficial perineal pouch?
30. Which nerve arises from ventral rami of lumbar plexus & emerges from the medial border of psoas major?
31. Describe correct order of musculature of anal canal from deep to,superficial.
32. Which of the following nerve pierces the internal oblique muscle & passes thru the inguinal ligament?
33. The level of umbilicus varies. In obese women, what reference point can be used instead?
34. In a strangulated femoral hernia,the structure that blocks blood supply to the intestinal loop at the femoral ring is
35. Deep circumflex iliac artery is a branch of
36. Which vessel can possibly be injured when the tranverse suprapubic incision extends beyond the lateral border of rectus muscle?
You cannot copy content of this page