Dr Yasmeen Yousef Sharkawy
MRCOG,MBA,Dip Ultrasound & Fetal Medicine,First Part Master’s Degree in O&G,Dip O&G,B, B.Ch
Dr Yasmeen Yousef Sharkawy is committed to improving the lives of women as an experienced and specialist OBGYN. She has vast experience in Gynaecology and Obstetrics including Antenatal, Early Pregnancy and Delivery and Family Planning. Dr Yasmeen is also highly skilled and professionally qualified in Healthcare Management. She is currently the General Practitioner Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Danat Al Emarat Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Dr Yasmeen understands the various aspects and difficulties of various medical exams very well. She is equally dedicated to her students as her patients, and strives to make learning a fruitful experience for her students.
Qualifications and Memberships
- MRCOG (Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists) – U.K.
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management – Geneva Business School, Geneva, Switzerland
- Professional Diploma in Ultrasound and Fetal Medicine – Sharjah Surgical Institute, Sharjah University, Sharjah, UAE
- First Part Master’s Degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology – Suez Canal University, Ismailia, Egypt
- Diploma of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology – Suez Canal University, Ismailia, Egypt
- B, B.Ch in Medicine and Surgery – Kasr El Aini Medical School, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt