Dr. Smitha D S
MRCOG,MICOG,MRCPI,FELLOWSHIP IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE,DNB OBG,MS OBG,MBBS
Dr. Smitha D S is a highly qualified Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist specialising in Fetal and Reproductive Medicine, and high risk and complicated gynaecology cases. She is currently working as Fetal Medicine Fellow at Adi Fetal Medicine Centre, Bangalore.
Dr Smitha has considerable experience in antenatal and postnatal management, labour ward management and emergencies, surgical and non-surgical gynaecological management and family planning. A stellar student herself, she has won many prizes in conferences and presentations. She understands the difficulties faced by doctors who are facing OBGYN exams and is committed to making learning a fruitful experience for her students.
Qualifications and Memberships
- MRCOG (Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists) – U.K.
- MICOG – Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- MRCPI – Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Fellowship In Reproductive Medicine – from Gunasheela IVF centre, Bengaluru under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- DNB OBG – National Board of examinations, Delhi
- MS OBG – Government Medical College, Kozhikode
- MBBS – Government Medical College, Mysore