Dr. Deepeka T S
MRCOG, M.S.(O&G), MBBS
Dr. Deepeka is a specialist OBGYN with extensive experience in high risk Obstetrics, Infertility Management, laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries with special interests in Reproductive medicine and reproductive enhancing surgeries, and High-risk obstetrics. She has done paper presentations in OGSSI and FOGSI conferences. She is currently pursuing Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine at CIMAR, Kochi.
Dr Deepeka has been a stellar student of MRCOG herself and is familiar with the various nuances of MRCOG. She is committed towards helping her students prepare thoroughly for their exams.
Qualifications and Memberships
- MRCOG (Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists) – U.K.
- Clinical Fellowship in ObGyn & Reproductive Medicine – Mie University Hospital, Tsu, Japan
- M.S. O&G – Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
- MBBS – Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Member – Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member – Obstetric and Gynaecological Society of Southern India(OGSSI)
- Member – Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction(ISAR)
- Currently pursuing Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine – CIMAR, Kochi